close
作者: JACK19920102 (JTR) 看板: movie
標題: Re: [請益] 關於黑暗騎士裡面的一段對話
時間: Wed Jul 18 14:18:24 2012

※ 引述《KETA (千刀萬里殺)》之銘言:
: 就是在Joker被關在問訊室,
: 而Gordon問不出Harvey下落而準備離去時,
: Joker說了一句 : Ah, the good cop bad cop routine?
: 這句話是什麼意思?
: 也順便求一下,接下來Batman和Joker的經典對話翻譯,
: 有Google過了,
: 搜尋到的都是op到不行的白爛版。
: 能否有鄉民供一下資訊呢?
: 感恩~

good cop bad cop routine

原文底下推文很多版友有講了 不多贅述

另外 wiki上也有解釋 有興趣可以參考 http://ppt.cc/lTax



翻譯的部份


我有買DVD 不過剛好上禮拜借朋友去看了...

網路上其實不會難找呀 貼網址給你

(其實我前不久某篇回文 黑暗騎士印象最深的一段 我也是寫這段)

http://ppt.cc/~tSO

因為手邊沒有DVD 我就乾脆照我自己意思翻啦

剛好手邊有劇本 (但演員實際演出沒有100%完全照劇本 以影片為主)

DVD的翻譯有些地方為了一般觀眾好懂 沒有把原文的意思完全翻出來

我就盡量翻 哪裡翻不好還請大家見諒



Ah... Never start with the head the victim gets all-fuzzy.
永遠不要從頭先開始打 受害者會頭暈

He can't feel the next...
沒辦法感受下一波的...

....See?
...你看吧?

You wanted me? Here I am.
你想找我 我在這

I wanted to see what you'd do. And you didn't disapoint.
我想看你會怎麼做 而你也沒讓我失望

You let five people die. Then, you let Dent take your place...
你讓五個人送死 然後 你讓丹特取代你

Even to a guy like me that's cold!
就算是對我這種人來說 那都是很冷血的行為


Where's Dent?
丹特在哪?

Those mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were.
那些黑道的傻子希望你消失 這樣才能讓各種事情回到原本他們原本習慣的處理方法.

But I know the truth. There's no goin' back. You've changed things...Forever.
但我知道事實 回不去了 你改變了這些事 永遠改變了...

Then why do you want to kill me?
那你為什麼想要殺我?

I don't... I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you?
我不... 我不想殺你呀! 沒有你我該怎麼辦?

Go back to rippin' off mob dealers?
回去搶那些從事黑道交易的人嗎?

No, no. No! No you.... You. Complete. Me.
不 不...不 不! 你...你成就了我


Your a garbage who kills for money.
你是個為了錢而殺人的垃圾

Don't talk like one of them, you not! Even if you'd like to be.
別用他們的語氣講話 你不屬於他們! 就算你想要也不行

To them your just a freak. Like me. They need you right now.
對他們來說 你只是個怪胎 像我一樣. 他們現在需要你

But when they don't... Like a leper.
但他們不需要的時候 他們會把你趕走 就像痲瘋病人一樣.

You see their morals, their "code".... It's a bad joke.
你瞧 他們的道德 他們的規範 是個爛笑話

Dropped at the first sign of trouble.
一出現麻煩的徵兆 就馬上放下不管

They're only as good as the world alowes them to be.
他們只有在環境允許下才會當好人.

I'll show you. When the chips are down, these, uh, these "civilized" people...
我會證明給你看 在緊要關頭 這些...呃 這些"文明人"

They'll eat eachother.
他們會自相殘殺.

See I'm not a monster... I'm just ahead of the curve.
瞧 我不是什麼怪物 我只是想法比大眾前衛

Where's Dent?
丹特在哪?

You have all these rules and you think they'll save you!
你有一堆原則 而你認為那會給你救贖

He's in control.
他自有分寸

I have one rule.
我有一個原則

Oh, then that's the rule you'll have to break to know the truth.
喔 那麼為了要知道真相 那個就是你必須要打破的規則

Which is?
是什麼?

The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.
活在這世上唯一合理的方法就是不能擁有原則

And tonight you're gonna break your one rule.
而且今晚你將打破你的那個原則

I'm considering it.
我正在考慮當中

Oh, there's only minutes left, so you're gonna have to play my little game
喔 現在只剩下沒幾分鐘了 所以你必須要參加我的小遊戲

if you wanna save one of them.
如果你想救他們兩個其中一人的話

Them?
他們兩個?

You know for awhile there, I thought you really were Dent.
你知道嗎 我一度真的以為你就是丹特

The way you threw yourself after her.
看到你那樣奮不顧身地衝出窗外救她

Look at you go! Does Harvey know about you and his little bunny?
你看看你! 哈維知道你和他的女朋友嗎?

Where are they?
他們在哪?

Killing is making a choice.
殺人是在做出抉擇

Where are they?
他們在哪?

Choose between one life or the other.
在兩條生命當中抉擇

Your friend, the district attorney, or his blushing bride-to-be...
是你的朋友檢察總長 或是他未來的美麗新娘...

You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with!
你沒有 你沒有任何東西可以威脅到我

Nothing to do with all your strength!
你空有蠻力 一點也派不上用場

Don't worry, I'm gonna tell you where they are. Both of them.
別擔心 我會告訴你他們在哪 兩個都會講

And that's the point. You'll have to choose.
而那就是重點 你必須做出抉擇

He's at 250 52ND Street and she's on Avenue X, at Cicero.
他在52街250號 她在Cicero的X大道

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

呼 總算翻完了

英文還是不夠好 真的要翻成中文有很多地方還要去查一下

唉呀... 本來想說下午來要讀書的結果看到THE JOKER還是忍不住回了XD

--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 118.165.219.240
※ 編輯: JACK19920102 來自: 118.165.219.240 (07/18 15:16)
mansonrock:推翻譯!!我喜歡這個橋段 07/18 16:19
KingKingCold:這段真的不錯,老實講我認同Joker的大部分說法 07/18 17:10
JACK19920102:謝謝 我從找影片查資料到翻譯也花了一兩個小時(汗 07/18 17:36
ssd123698745:其實這部戲Joker都在講人性黑暗的 的確是沒錯 07/18 17:38
KingKingCold:再推一次,感謝原po的用心翻譯 07/18 17:58

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 難過新聞 的頭像
    難過新聞

    難過新聞

    難過新聞 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()